Timelines 5 New Timeline Options
Timeline 3: .timeline-right
John & Mike Doe meet for first at Kings College London
Abbas eu iusto jugis meus praemitto quadrum quibus ulciscor validus.
John Doe launches first website
Abdo accumsan caecus huic nimis paratus sudo tego valetudo ymo.
The company was born
Macto nisl valde. Aliquam causa quidem tincidunt veniam. Aliquip camur causa diam iaceo si vereor.
Company lands first major client
Accumsan antehabeo autem ex sit tego. Abluo bene decet eros eum exerci minim qui ratis vindico.
4 Timeline variations (combine with .timeline) classes available:
- Default : class="timeline" = default, 2 items per row, floating left & right, timeline runs down the middle. Is stacked on mobile.
- timeline-left : class="timeline timeline-left" = 1 item per row, floating left, timeline runs down the left with markers aligned left
- timeline-right : class="timeline timeline-right" = 1 item per row, floating right, timeline runs down the right with markers aligned right
- timeline-stacked : class="timeline timeline-stacked" = posts stack on top of each other, 1 item per row, timeline runs down the middle, markers show above posts. Is default mobile layout.
Timeline item (combine with .timeline-item) classes available:
- overlap-off = drops the item overlap
- overlap-pull-large = class to pull item up 120px
- overlap-pull-small = class to pull item up 30px
- overlap-push-large = class to push item down 120px
- overlap-push-medium = class to push item down 60px
- overlap-push-small = class to push item down 30px
- right = pulls item to right
- highlight = highlights the marker with primary colour